Friday, August 17, 2012

Charm


Flushing Meadows Park will have more than plenty of photos on here. It has so much character that it will take more than enough posts to capture it in all of its essence. Below: a shot of the boathouse that is the Boat & Bike Rental ..If you follow the link there is some basic information about it. Within this little shed, actually, there's a makeshift shop where we stopped and picked up some liquids to hydrate us on our walk.

Enjoy!

I just find it so photogenic; it's got a raw charm to it.
This bird and the sky both composed something so lyrical that I had to post it.. The second photo reminds me of the sculpture Bird in Space (L'Oiseau dans l'espace) by Brancusi (@ the Guggenheim), one of my favorite sculptures since forever and so I fell in love with it. I am somewhat of a bird enthusiast, by the way.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment